AP Achiever Advanced Placement Exam Prep Guide
- An introduction to the Chemistry Advanced Placement Course and Exam, including tips on essay writing for the free-response portion of the Exam.
- Concepts, skills, and summaries that reinforce key material. Each chapter also includes Take Note sections to guide students through the most important information most likely featured on the AP Exam, as well as practice multiple-choice and essay questions with explanations.
- Two complete practice exams parallel the AP Chemistry Exam in terms of question type, and number of questions. Each practice exam is also similar to the AP Exam with regard to content, style, and format, and it includes answers and thorough explanations for your students. AP Achiever for Chemistry may be used independently or in conjunction with any Chemistry text. For the most benefit use in conjunction with McGraw-Hill s leading text, Chemistry, 9th Edition, by Chang.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 496 pages
- Reen Gibb (Author), Carol Murphree (Author), Steve Bertenshaw (Author), Lisa McGaw (Author) 1 more
- McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math: 9th ed. edition (16 Feb. 2007)
- Science Nature
|The message text:|
Chapins Who Served in the French and Indian Wars, 1754-60: The Revolutionary War, 1775-83: The War of 1812-15, and Others (Classic Reprint)
An Humble Tribute to the Memory of William Ellery Channing, D. D.: A Sermon Preached at West Roxbury, October 9th, 1842