Interact with IT Active Teach 2
Key features of this course include:
- A fun and lively design to engage students
- A practical approach to learning Information Technology with activities throughout
- An interactive CD-ROM to accompany every Student:s Book, comprising the book in interactive form (ActiveBook) and containing walk-throughs of the skills being learned and activities to practice learning.
- :A separate Teacher CD (ActiveTeach) which can be shown on an interactive whiteboard or projector to enable whole class interactive learning
- Up-to-date technical information, including for Windows 2007 and Microsoft Vista
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text:|
Guía Metodológica Para El Diseño De Pequeñas Obras Hidráulicas: Caso De Estudio Bordo 'El Sauzal', San Quintín, Ensenada, Baja California, México